Уход за коврами
Sheep wool fleeces
* Air and shake outdoors weekly.
* Brush now and then, so that wool fibres remain elastic. Use a coarse steel comb or brush.
* Stains can be rinsed away under running water.
* If washing of the entire fleece is necessary, it can be machine-washed with a wool-wash programme (30 oC) and with Sonett washing liquid. Light spin.
* You can stretch the fleece into shape after wash.
* Hang the fleece to dry from two edges, preferably outdoors.
* Do not hang close to a heat source or into sunlight.
* As the fleece’s hair is wool, it will slightly curl when washed.